76. What is part of advertising planning which includes; defining the problem the advertising intends to solve, the objective and the product or service description.
77. Which strategy has common sales tactics that include negotiating with retailers to sell their products for them or set up point-of-sale displays?
78. SSL certificates are small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organizations' details.
- This sales method involves asking questions based on the customer’s challenges to understand the buyer’s situation, issues, consequences, and payoff, respectively.
80. Which of the following link exchanges is the most effective for increasing search engine rank?
81. A sales performance metric to gauge lead response time and rate of follow-up contact is known as:
82. This system allows buyers of digital advertising inventory to manage multiple ad and data exchange accounts through one interface.
83. What does on-page search engine optimization refer to?
84. What measure undertaken by an organization will maximize the field sales person's performance?
85. The steps of marketing research process are: Defining the problems and research objectives,________________ Implementing the research plan, and Interpreting and reporting the findings?
86. Database marketing is a form of:
87. What relies on social information or networks in generating, targeting, and delivering marketing communications?
88. This sales method uses a qualification structure to examine the prospect’s challenges involving core needs, economic impact, access to authority and timeline for the compelling event to make a decision.
89. The AIDA model helps to explain how an advertisement or marketing communications message engages and involves consumers in brand choice.
90. A lead response time taking 24 hours is likely to reduce lead qualification by ten times.
91. Which of these search engines have the highest search volume?
92. Which of the following marketing techniques are most likely to generate revenue?
93. This sales method uncovers the needs of the customer, customizes the pitch based on these needs and has both the buyer and the seller equally invest in the sales process.
94. A plan that defines the audience, how they are going to be reached and why they should care about the advertiser’s product or service is known as:
95. What is not part of a sales process?
96. Of the following website functions, which is the most important?
97 . A company’s Business Model and Value Proposition are basically the same thing.
98. MMS marketing is a technique that uses permission based messaging to spread promotional messages using pictures, video and unlimited text.
99. Which one these concepts would not be part of a Corporate Strategy?
100. Which one these concepts would not be part of a Competitive Strategy?
101. A measurement for the ability of your reps to close a deal is known as:
102. A company’s Business Level Strategy and Competitive Strategy are basically the same thing.
103. What is usually neglected during training of the sales manager?
104. What sales method includes closing deals on the customer’s timeline and focusing on the solution rather than the relationship?
105. What promotes universal access and free license to a product's design or blueprint, and universal redistribution of that design or blueprint?
106. Which statement best characterizes marketing research?
107. Businesses often uses a three level approach in the strategy planning process. Which is not one of them?
108. This sales method breaks sellers up into five buckets and is used to build consensus in larger teams comprised of many levels of stakeholders.
109. Distributing valuable, relevant information using media such as articles, blogs and videos that do not overtly promote a brand but are intended to attract a clearly defined audience is known as:
Results will display here after you press the submit button.
Your results will also be sent to the email you have provided.